From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com]on Behalf Of Ablejack
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 6:52 PM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] Re: Pari - motos reach the Heart of Dixie- 650B envy

My brother loves 'em.  The all black Pari-motos. Two days only one
flat!  He says it's totally worth it.  After 75 miles and fixin a flat
he hopped onto the wheel of a spandexed weight weinie who tried
desperately and fruitlessly to drop him along a bike path.  Grag says
it was effortless to roll along compared to his Schwalbes and
speedplays (natch). Reminded him of his supple Gran Bois while
inspiring more confidence. Did I mention, it is a simply gorgeous tire
as well.