I removed the Obento Rack/Wald Basket/Nitto Light Mount and dropped the
price to $4500 complete and $2000 frameset only. This was an impulse build
that I regret. I started the price at slightly lower than what I paid but I
realize now that price is too high. I'm looking to sell the Gus to buy a
Clem Smith Jr. L complete 45 or 52 with simpler parts and keep the extra
cash.