Hi All,

I got an email from a woman who has a 55 cm Platypus for sale. She is not
on the List and asked if I would forward her information and her FS
listing. I’m hoping this is not in violation of the rules -  I will attach
what she sent me below:

For sale:

RIvendell Platypus 55 cm. Mermaid color, all parts included.
I love this bike, it is beautiful and rides like a dream. Unfortunately
things have changed for me and I need to find a good home for it.
Built in 2021, It has less than 200 miles on it.  Perfect condition
The color combination is stunning.  Everything in the picture is included.
Price: $3200

Parts list includes:

Platypus55 cm. frame Mermaid color
Shimano Dura Ace 9-speed bar end shifters
IRD CAFM II Cantilever Brakes
IRD Defiant Crankset 46/30
Grand Cru Brake Levers
Jagwire Pro Ice Grey Housing & cables (brake/shifter)
Velocity Wheelset 700c Dyad QR
Velo Orange BB 118mm
Albatross HB
Graelking 700 x 38 pair
Tubes
MKS Lambda Pedals
Microshift FD R9
Microshift RD R10
Brake hangers FR / RR
Velo Orange Fenders
Nitto Rear Rack
Brooks Bar Tape
VO Striker Bell, (gives a very nice sound)
RBW Mirror-handlebar-mirror
Sackvalle saddle bag x-small, olive
Terry saddle
Wald basket with basket net