I ended up ordering the Andel RSC6 110/74 silver crank arms directly from
Andel in Taiwan. I ride 150mm, and these come in a huge variety of lengths.
They are the silver crank that formerly came with some Surly bikes before
they went to the dark theme of recent, and they're sold in America in gloss
black as the Dimension Cross Cranks. I love the regular 5 arm design.

Riv likely wouldn't import these because they're not subjectively narrow
enough in tread width for them. I measure about 169mm width as a triple
with a 115mm BB.  The funny thing is, I read all that jazz from GP about
the virtues of the narrow tread width, and bought into it.  In reality
though, I like the width of the RSC6 as a triple. It's notably stiffer than
an XD, which again, is one of those Riv favorites that I bought in to, but
didn't find them so great. If the standard for svelte is a TA Cyclotourist,
then the RSC6 wouldn't be that. Andel has other cranks though that are
svelte and narrow, and who do think makes many of the boutique brands of
cranks, including the Riv Silver ? That'd be Andel. So who knows if the new
Riv crank with be made by Andel or not, or a rebranded Andel from their
vast catalog or something else.