The Hunqapillar does have a certain forbidden fruit mystique.  I don't
think I've heard any other Riv model mentioned as often in the context of
wishing it would come back.

For me, the ultimate Riv would have been a 54 or 55 cm, 650b, single
top-tube Bombadil.  I remember the 52 would have been my size, and too
small, and the next largest size was way too big, and probably 700c, to
boot.  I still may 650b my 54 Hunqapillar some day.  I'm guessing it
wouldn't be hard to mostly hide disk brake tabs in elephant gray paint.