Toshi, I so agree! I like to ride tough rides to challenge myself and
increase fitness. I don’t have to win; I just want to be stronger than I
was….well, and not to slow the group down. I double agree with you that I
will finish a hard ride and vow never to do it again and then do it again.
Good on you for being slow on the fast ride and not giving up. If my first
club ride had gone horribly, I’d have quit. I know it.