According to the latest blahg/blug:
https://www.rivbike.com/blogs/grant-petersens-blog/june

"December: ROADUNO!!!! Frames and completes. PurpleRiv Purple, Dark Orange"

"The complete RoadUno bikes will probably come with a double and a
chainguard. It's hard for US to pick your ideal gearing, but basically, if
you live in a hilly area like I do, a triple beats a double. If your land
is flat or you'll ride a normal geared bike in the hills, then two
chainrings is enough. The complete RoadUnos will come with two rings, but
no shifter or front derailer, and no rear derailer, but with "track-style"
dropouts with a cable hanger. So multi-gearing it from one to two or three,
is a minor DIY project."
"The RoadUno will be PurpleRiv Purple and a new ("Sergio") green."

So probably Purple and either Sergio green or dark orange.

Looking forward to seeing what they actually look like and how the
completes come. I am guessing mid 2024.

Edwin
Nashville