Cyclone, Paul stuff and Shimano 8 speed have sold.

Nitto rack and thumbies are pending.

XTR m960 price drop to $100. This is the beautiful polished rapid rise
version in like new condition. You probably won’t find a better rear
derailleur for friction shifting. The rapid rise makes it hard to
photograph.

Baggins Pannier Set price drop to $175. Make me an offer !

Swift Moxie Bag is sold.

Also have some steel Nitto Albatross bars and Nitto Mustache bars for $55
each if anyone is interested.