If you saw Riv’s IG today, you will have seen a RivSister named Sarah
holding her custom yellow Platy aloft, PlatyPosing, as we RivSisters like
to say.

Sarah isn’t wild about learning to post to this platform, and since we talk
on the DMs all day (stolen moments, as we’re both nurses and mothers) about
our Platys, she figured I’d know enough to post about her new bike on her
behalf.

And because I only know how to embed photos in the text after the initial
post, I’m going to continue this in the next one. Be right back…

Leah