Laing - thanks for confirming what I already thought, this is just the bar
end specific version of the Dia Compe 11s shifter already on market.
Interesting either way! Still have a nice set of ENE shifters mounted to
Paul thumbies waiting for the right build. Suppose It will be a 9s or less
build unless I want to spend a bunch more for an 11s shifter.

Smitty in DC