GLWS max!  I might have to be the second person to list a silver canti
Gallop for sale in this list (but for shorter folks) as I'm once again just
finding the bike storage situation to be too jam-packed here and there's a
lot of redundancy between the CHG and the Sam.

Great bike for those considering, nothing quite like it - long and comfy
but also has a sporty flex to it.  Would make an amazing randonneur bike.