I don't know about the later Clems, but an issue on my OG Clementine is
that wide tires interfere with the double kickstand. Not likely a problem
with 650b - 48s but starting at about 55 (2.15") width, the tires touch the
kickstand - had to oval the mounting hole. 2.4s rubbed the kickstand very
badly. I like how the Gus has an offset kickstand hole. Do the later Clems
have the offset kickstand hole also?

Laing