My primary reason for requesting membership to this group is that I must
begin selling all six of my bikes and related bicycle gear. Let me explain,
please.
I was a member of the original Bridgestone Owner's Group, I think #912
???. I joined the RBW group early on, but eventually dropped active
participation  because I could not keep up with the number of e-mails
involved.

I am now a retired, 87 year old, VA physician, living in north central
Arizona. I primarily was a road rider, (non racer, ) with some off road
riding in the national forest  which lies out my front door. I stopped
riding outdoors when we were shut down by the Covid pandemic.
I could not risk an injury requiring a hospital ER  visit or
hospitalization, and leaving my wife to fend for herself. Thus, I have only
been riding indoors on my Revmaster Pro stationary bike.
I have more recently been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, am on
medication,, but am plagued with extreme fatigue, which limits my rides to
about 30 minutes. PD is a progressive, incurable disease, thus my cycling
situation is not likely to change .
Therefore, I an going to try to sell my bikes and miscellaneous gear and
equipment.

:I/,m