I actually found about Edgevale from the group a bunch of years back when
someone posted about a Chambray shirt they had purchased.  Since then I
have purchased a myriad of items from Edgevale.

They are made in California, 9 oz canvas, gusseted crotch, and an 8.75"
inseam.  Both are 34 waist.  They have a few marks from use but overall are
in great condition. These are durable for all sorts of activities,
especially riding.  I have fallen in love with stretchy pants this year so
I am downsizing a bit of my canvas collection.

Asking $40 Shipped CONUS for the pair

Pics Here:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/CgEapSsmmbG8agcb6