Two things.

1. Caroline, I think of you so often. How is it going with the Betty
repairs?

2. I am going on my annual trip to see family in MN/ND this weekend. I will
drive and can thus choose a bike to bring along. I am trying to choose
between Platys and am faced with the Am I Being Precious question again. I
adore both bikes, but the raspberry is more dear. If I take the mermaid
bike, there is less worry over anything happening to it. But the memories I
want to make are on the red bike. But I love riding the mermaid bike. But I
love looking at the red bike. And so on and so forth.