Hi Camden,

There is a Riv dealer in Chicagoland called Mack’s Bikes and Goods. They
have (what appears to be from Instagram) a beautiful and quality shop. They
do a lot of business selling Rivs and since they are only 2.5 hours from
me, I plan to get there one day. Anyway, I’m guessing you could test ride
something there. If not a demo bike, the owners have several Rivs that I’d
bet they would be willing to let you test ride. I live in Southwest
Michigan and have a 52 Clem as well as 2 55 Platypuses. You are welcome to
try any of my bikes.

That said, I have never been able to test ride my Rivs before I bought them
and I haven’t ever been disappointed. As long as you get the right size
(and that’s pretty easy on a Clem, which has no stand over nonsense) I
think you’ll be delighted. All the parts can be swapped or customized and
will allow you to curate a perfect Clem for your needs and your liking.

Leah
Richland, Michigan