From: Ted W <ted.l.w...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 12:49 PM
Subject: Re:
To: anita Batya <anitaba...@gmail.com>

No, I will send the money after it arrives or it can sit in Statesboro.
Your choice. I’ve paid what we agreed and I’m will to help you recoup the
cost of your mistake but I’ve been scammed enough times in my life to know
never to send the additional money before receiving the item in question.

Hall is in your court. Pay it and I’ll reimburse or I can just let the
mailing list (and admin) know you’re a scammer and I’ll move on with my
life.

Ted Wood < ted.l.w...@gmail.com >

--
Ted Wood < ted.l.w...@gmail.com >