Just to pipe in on CHOCO-MOOSE. I emailed Riv a while ago and they said
they may not restock them ever and/or is yet undecided on the fate of the
Chocomoose. I noticed they came into stock at bluelug and immediately
ordered a pair and love them. They feel how I imagine moustache bars should
feel when I imagined liking them. Sporty yet comfortable with lots of for
and aft space. Sportier than the Bosco. more comfortable than a drop. They
have become one of my favorite bars (even thought I think Loscos are more
classically handsome like a porteur bar) functionally the chocomoose are
fantastic on a long TT bike. (I got these bars as a potential option on a
appaloosa/hunqalpillar like build from a local builder but have stuck on my
clementine because I love them so)

Given the lesser price - by the time you pay for bulky shipping it's still
cheaper than Riv - plus you can order some fun blue lug merchandise since
there will be lots of room in that box.