*Sold*
*Small Fabio's Chest - CLASSIC WAXED - (includes Pec Dec V1, selling as a
set)*

*Sold*
*RH Oracle Ridge* (pair) 700c x 48 Standard tires.

*Still Available:*

*Discord w(Right) Quill Stem* - 0mm Ceramic Clear Coat
Condition: Very Good
Some light rust blemishes (which happens with the clear coat, although
James removed that caveat from the product page). Also Installed on my
SimpleOne, maybe a little over 50 miles of actual use. About 9 cm's from
the base of the stem this a visible grove cut into the clear coat that's
half the diameter of the stem.
https://analogcycles.com/products/analog-wright-stem
$195 new
*asking* *$145+ Shipping*.

*Discord Peeper Threadless Stem* - 30mm
(currently out of stock at Analog)
Condition: Excellent
Installed on the Moonshiner, no hard ridding only green and blue trails and
easy local single track, maybe 100 miles total.
https://analogcycles.com/products/discord-components-peeper-stem
$185 new
asking $150+ Shipping.
*Price drop $145+ Shipping.*

*Discord Chromo Creemee* *Threadless Stem *- 0mm Clear Coat
(currently out of stock at Analog)
Condition: Excellent / Very Good
Some very light blemishes in the clear coat, you need to hold it under a
light to clearly see. Installed on the Moonshiner, no hard ridding only
green and blue trails and easy local single track, maybe 100 miles total.
https://analogcycles.com/products/discord-chromo-creemee-coming-soon
$195 new
asking $150+ Shipping.
*Price drop $145+ Shipping.*

*RH Oracle Ridge* (1) 700c x 48 Endurance Casing tire.
Condition: Excellent
Needed to replace a standard casing OR on my Sam, and asked my LBS to swap
out the tire, oddly the Endurance casing sits wider than the standard
casing, which ended up being a no-go for the Sam. The tire was installed
tubeless and test rode in the parking lot, it's about as close to new as
you'll find used.
$109 new, (that includes the $17 shipping fee from RH)
asking $80+ Shipping (price is for 1 tire, not a pair)
*Price drop **$75+ Shipping (price is for 1 tire, not a pair)*