I was watching the Asheville video- looks like a great event. I’m sure we
could lure 10’s to the DesMoines metro some  weekend for a ride. :-) Corn
and beans are a pretty sight you know….

Anyhow- my mind wondered to the range (one?) of nose up  brooks saddles in
pictures. What am I not understanding? No judgement. Could I make that
work? When working with friends that are new riders- they seem to want to
have a too high of a saddle height and tilt it down.

Comments or feedback from those that nose up works for?

Killing time as a passenger traveling to a Shriner’s event.

Rich
In DSM