Hi Minh,

That's wonderful news that you and your girlfriend are going to Japan this
fall. I give you my best wishes for a truly delightful time.

Is your girlfriend into cycling or not ?

I'm scratching my head over a purchase of a pair of Honjo 65 flat fenders
for my Clem Smith Jr L bicycle for the fall and winter months.

Keep smiling always, especially when you are riding your bike,

Kim.