Great timing as I was considering these. Can you adjust/move the levers
with the cables installed without having to wedge in the allen tool against
the cable(even with tension released), like on the RL340 levers ? I recall
with Shimano you can as the internal design is totally different. I'm not
impressed with the Tektro. TRP being of the same company I suspect they're
the same internal design.