Thanks Leah. I saw that, but was hoping to get one at a used price or to
trade. Otherwise, I may hold out until the Sergio Green plattys are
released (September according to the most recent calendar?)

Like I said, I love my Clem but yes, I miss the Cheviot and am itching for
something a little different. I rode Will's platypus when I was there last
summer and really dug it. Seems like every two years I need to change it up
;-)