On Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 5:13 PM Diana H <diana.f.hs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> First time posting! I would love to meet fellow Riv riders in the Bay
> area. Is anybody available this Saturday 8/5? I moved to the Bay area
> recently and don't know many places to ride yet, so open to ideas!

I highly recommend you get yourself a copy of Roads to Ride (
https://amzn.to/3YjHJAl), and  Roads to Ride South (https://amzn.to/3YkOlyM).
They're both written by this gentleman called Grant Petersen. You might
have heard of him.

The books were written in the 1980s/1990s, but they're still mostly good
and highly recommended. It's OK to buy them used. Grant told me he never
saw any royalties from the books before the publishing company went under.

Piaw