Update: the VO rack is sold and on the way to it's new home. What's left is
below with updated pricing. I'm sincerely doubtful that I'll see an offer
on the Rapha jacket from the Riv list in mid-summer, but maybe I'll be
surprised? Thanks for looking!

   - *Rivendell Cork Grips - $25 (pair)** + shipping*
      - (2) new grips
      - Machined for bar end shifters
      - Photos

<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XbwsG0bcK6q2IF2MLV5HR6BCVzEpGCye?usp=drive_link>

   - * Rapha Classic Winter Jacket -*  *$170** + shipping*
      - New with original tags
      - Size - medium
      - Color - black
      - Photos