You're not alone out there with highway riding. Conversely, last summer my
friends and I did an overnighter and began talking to a fellow bicycle
camper. He was from Germany and riding from Seattle to Montreal. When we
asked him what route he took to get to the campsite, he told us he'd been
riding on the shoulder of the I-5 haha. Thanks for sharing your blog, I'll
have to take a look!

--

KYLE V. COTCHETT

An urban planner of sorts