Thanks everyone for the response, I've cleared out a bunch of stuff. If
you've paid and haven't gotten your package or a tracking number from me,
either email me or just be patient I assure you it's coming, I sent out
close to 30 packages this week. I'm attaching an updated list of what's
still available, I'll take reasonable offers on anything. I also added a
few tools and other miscellaneous stuff. The original link for pics should
have it all.

I was surprised by the amount of responses for some of the items. Seems
like everyone wanted the Suntour thumbies and the Paul Racers. I hope you
all got something to bring you happiness, and I thank you all for helping
my family and I transition to a new life. Cheers!

Aaron

*WHAT’S LEFT*

*Threaded stems:*

Nitto forged Tallux I believe 25.4x110 150mm min insertion $60

Discord Fingerling 70mmx31.8  $120

*Threadless stems:*

VO 25.4x80 $25

Soma 25.4x100 $20

Nitto UI85EX 26x60 $80

Dimension 31.8x100 $5 or free with any other purchase

FSA 31.8x90 $10

*Brake levers:*

Shimano BL-R550 2 sets black $30 each

Sunrace no markings on them but I believe they’re the V brake model that
Riv used to sell $30

Dia Compe short pull $10

TRP RRL Black $60

TRP RRL Gum $80

Gevenalle GX 10 spd Shimano mtn short/long pull compatible $120

Gevenalle/Retroshift 9spd Shimano short pull $110

*Brakes:*

Avid, vintage I think? $80

Tektro R539 med reach $50

Tektro R559 long reach $50

*Brake pads:* All sets $5 each or free with another purchase

Hayes MX-5

Sram Elixir

Shimano inserts

*Shifters:*

Silver downtube $40

Shimano bar end pods 2 sets, one set without washers but I’ll give you the
dt washers shown next to them and you can file off the tabs if you want. $20

Shimano SL-M780 3x10 $30

*Derailleurs:*

Deore RD-M591 9 spd black $30

Deore RD-T610 10spd $30

XT RD-M772 10 spd $40

Deore FD-T610 $20

Claris FD-2400 clamp $20

*Handlebars:*

Bosco heat treated aluminum 1 set 25.4x58 $100,

Albatross steel 1 set 25.4x 55 $60

Crust towel rack 660x26 $100

Nitto noodles M177 46x26 $40

Spank flare 52x31.8 $100

Jones bars 1 set $50

*Seatposts:*

Whiskey No. 7 carbon 31.6x400 $40

Ritchey comp 27.2x400 $20

Silver unmarked prob Kalloy 27.2x250 $10

*Saddles:*

Brooks B17 good condition black $100

Brooks B17 more broken in black $80

B17S brown $100

*Baskets:*

One big one, probably like the clem basket, no struts and it’s a little
beat and smooshed but works fine. $15

*Cassettes:*

Shimano CS5700 11-28 10spd $10

Shimano HG2019 11-36 9 spd NIB $30

*Cranks:*

Sugino XD2 double 172.5mm $40

Ultegra FC6800 11 spd 50x34 175mm $80

*Bags:*

Sackville large almost new $160

Carradice small and very used but still has life left $20

*Lights:*

B&M IQX 2 sets, I believe the wire is uncut $120 each

B&M secula taillights 1 stay mount $20

B&M Eyc T Senso plus uncut wires $30 each

*Tools:*

CBP-5 Campy power torque crank adapter  $20

WAG-4 Wheel alignment gauge $35

Cone wrench set 13-24mm $40

*Pedals:*

Shimano SPD $20

Shimano road $20

VP 1 sets $30

*Miscellaneous:*

Make an offer on any of this

*Chainrings:*

White Industries 38T $30

Silver unmarked 110x34 ramped and pinned $10

Wolf Tooth 104BCD 32T $15

Unmarked 74BCDx34T $10

Unmarked 74BCDx30T $10

Shimano 64BCDx27T $8

Sugino 74BCDx24T one new, one used $15, $10

Paul Melvin single speed tensioner silver, new in box $100

Campy Veloce rear derailleur black 10spd medium cage, new in box $80

I don’t remember the sizes of these BB, if you tell me what to measure I
will:

White Industries Titanium BB $40

Phil BB $35