PSA (no relation to the seller)

Seems like a good deal for a 60 Sam: $1,200

Max

On Aug 1, 2023, at 6:56 PM, Mike Packard <mrgh...@gmail.com> wrote:

60 Cheviot frame in Austin

https://austin.craigslist.org/bik/d/austin-60cm-rivendell-cheviot-frame/7636520917.html

On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 11:15:34 AM UTC-7 Will M wrote:
Thanks, Eric!  I would have offered up the QB for sale here, but it is such a unicorn (and there were so few of the orange 62cm framesets made) that I didn’t know how to price it and decided to let “the market” decide. :-)   Will M / NYC