just adding my exp.  i've had a wald basket on nitto racks for 10ish
years.   personally i think the 139 is too big for the narrow racks like
nitto mini front, and even the big front is too narrow IMO.    the
best/most stable i used was with the platrack.  i'm using a 137 on an
simworks obento rack now and find its a good combo.

also concur that you do have to worry about shimmy and overloading as it
risks snapping the welds on the rack.  IMO, front rack loads should be
mostly for light bulky loads