Here's an oddity. I bought a couple of Voile straps for future use, around
2019. I stored them atop the donut spare in our Forester. Last month, I
accessed the space and both straps were broken. Not a clean cut, but close
to it. I wouldn't suppose that it means anything for other users,  but that
is my report...

So I tossed some other type of steap in there. I hope it holds up

EricF
Golden Lake ON