Yeah ... too much resistance at low of rpm... and that's about it. Bike fit
on such a unit is easy enough to get close to a real bike. A string tied to
a socket for a plumb bob and a measuring tape/yardstick can easily get you
in the ballpark saddle fore-aft. Same with bar reach and height. I doubt
any of that was it though as with too much resistance at too low of RPM for
too long, even a good fit won't matter.