Thanks!

He didn't exactly say not to go with the cliffhangers just said "hey those
rims are NMSW, are you ok with that?" which gave me pause. So I thought
about it and all of my rim brake wheels have had machined side walls. Maybe
a BMX bike or two when I was young were NMSW but I can't remember. Figured
I'd ask before ordering wheels and regretting it.