Well, that follows--Grant's stated that in support of the wheelsize he'll carry
every 650b tire he can (that will fit Riv products presumably, since he does
not carry the really fat knobbies).

I have nearly 200 miles on a set of the PariMotos on my Saluki and they're
pretty nice.  Fast and supple, and so far no punctures (knock wood)   They ride
smoother at similar pressure than CLDV's but a tick less so than Trimlines.

I've been abusing them as a test prior to commiting them to a multiday tour on
mixed dirt and pavement of varying quality.  I've ridden them on a lot of
pavement, and quite a bit of dirt.  Even (accidently) rode through a glitter of
broken glass without trouble aside from the enamal I ground off my teeth
waiting for the tire to hiss.

Posted a few shots of them in action to my Flick'r--they work pretty well on
singletrack!  Fast and decent grip (for what they are) on hardpack, a bit
slithery in sand.  Note that going through a thin layer of sand over hardpack
they make a sound very much like a tire hissing flat which was alarming!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40738...@n08/4653762582/

Steve