Hi people,
I have been on a small eric rohmer kick this year, and when I started
watching the tales of the four seasons it occurred to me that it would be
fun to document a week of riding in every season. I had the idea in the
summer, so first up is my tale of the summer. Nothin' fancy, I just perched
my phone on my water bottle like a hundred times during my daily rides in
the week from 14-18 August. I was gonna put it to music, but then I thought
that if the goal is to document seasonal riding vibes the sounds that the
season makes are important! Filmed in southern alberta on my atlantis, my
joe, my homer, and finally my quickbeam.
Vid's here <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR01_FmkQOE>. Hope you find it
fun!
Enjoy the rest of August,
Mack