Peter

I've offered to buy the FW and extractor from George.  He wants a check in
the mail, which I will happily provide, but I'm not going to be in front of
my checkbook until after Labor Day.  Anyway, we'll get there....

I also could probably do the modification of a normal extractor on my
lathe, but that also would wait until after labor day.  George's tool gets
us there for a lot less work.

BL in EC