I have the Nitto V5 on my Tanglefoot Moonshiner. I've tested both the Choco
and Billie bar through some of western New England's rockiest rock gardens.
The stem does a great job, and neither bar has slipped.

I believe the V5 is designed to perfectly fit Nitto bars that have that
100mm wide by 25.4mm sleeve, which I think means it might not work with a
Tosco bar.