I did the whole thing on my greysilver Roadini, which I brought off this
listserv a year or two ago. I somehow missed the group you encountered, but
I did see a couple with a Homer and a Hillborne, a lovely double-top tube
Hillborne, a silver, flat bar Appaloosa, another woman on a very shiny
Hillborne, and an Atlantis. It was a hot week, but a great ride all around.

Brady in SLC