Yup it was a group from Lake and Mendocino counties but we can't leave out the
Chuns from Solano County.  I think it was back in 2001 when I got on the custom
list for two bikes.  My son gave up his place in line and Steve Chun happily
jumped in and took it.  Since then his wife Georgia now rides a custom, my wife
has a Glorius, I've had a Hillborne which I sold to a Mendo Man and replaced it
with an Atlantis.  My son was the owner of the second Atlantis.  Now Marrisela,
the Mendo Mans wife is riding an Atlantis.  I built that one up for her and in
kindness she gave me a set of NOS Campy High Flange Record hubs, still new in
the box from the mid 70's.  It still had the white grease in the bearings; 40
dollar price tag on the box.  There is also a green Quickbeam hanging from the
rafters as well.  The rally was grand, lots of old friends were seen and even
made some new ones.  We even saw a 650 conversion of a 1978 Raleigh Pro. It was
pretty cool.The big question going around in Willits is will Jills husband end
up with a LHT or an Orange Hillborne?   We'll see you all next year in Pasa
Roblos.
Steve Kesling