Hi Folks
A good thread here to ask a question, somewhat related. A coworker was
lamenting that a spoke broke on his Campy Nucleon rear wheel. I suggested
Gerd Schraner web pages for info on the wheel (2002 era). But I could not
find a link to the darn web page. Only his book.  Got link?

Based on grainy web photos, it looks like straight pull stainless steel
spokes are used, and nipples are hidden in the rim. He did not have the
wheel at work.
Mike SLO CA