This is the smaller version of the BagBoy. You can read about some of the
differences here:
https://www.rivbike.com/products/sackville-bagboy
It is quite well used. I trimmed the strap, as you can see, as it always
dangled and I never stuffed it so full that I ever needed all that strap.
Also, it's missing a RIVet for the strap. Again, well used.  Not many of
these floating around anymore, and I've updated to a BagsXBird Piccolo as a
saddlesack. Here are pics of the bag, email me for pics of the bag mounted
if you'd like. This was, according to the page I shared above, $162 new. so
I'll halve that and call it $81 for local Bay Area buyers
$90 shipped CONUS.
If this seems outrageously high, just make me an offer.
I would also be willing to use this bag as trade for a BagsXBird Medium or
Large Goldback, no matter the condition.
Thanks!
Alex
a c k s f 7 8 gmail