North Bend?!
(Please tell me you have something else going on in Portland. That's a
long drive for a short bike ride!)

Yes, your info is correct.
Peninsula Park Rose Garden at 699 N. Ainsworth. Meet at noon. We'll
gawk and admire and then ride.
We'll take a tour and admire the roses, ending up at Ladd's Addition
(sp) Rose gardens for a final whiff of the flowers before retiring to
Lucky Lab at SE 9th and Hawthorne.

Nice to know that a number of folks will be joining us!

I will be riding The Rivvy (it's medium blue and has upright bars).
Sweetie will be joining us on her BStone (green, also upright, with a
faded green saddlebag).

See ya then! --Beth