Steve - I love your style, both bike and outfit! How is that Platy treating you?

Sally - great use of the poodle sock, and you know I fully support a matching Platypus! Though I do so love a Clem, too…

I’m going to put on a fall outfit today, but I haven’t decided if it will be my freshly-hemmed wide leg trousers yet. I shudder when I think of trying to keep them out of the chainrings of my mermaid Platy. After years of skinny jeans they just seem SO WIDE. I did get more leg straps (pink!) so we’ll see. I’ll post a photo later, if I can get one of these teenagers to help me.

Sent from my iPhone