Thanks. It's a cool bike. Honestly, the best part may have been meeting the
original owner, who looked eerily similar to myself and drove the same make
vehicle btw. He was a super nice. We stood around in his garage for a short
bit and chatted about Rivs and the city. He gave me a Rivendell coffee mug
and some other bits. It was a very nice experience overall. I've had this
experience more often than not with Riv people; they're a good lot, I'd say.