A red Riv Road spotted on the Lighthouse Century, a gray-blue Homer, seemed
like a 26 inch wheeled machine, both in front of me. The Homer and red Riv
riders stuck together and I could not catch them. One or two Roadinis
spotted too.  I rode my white with blue accent Roadeo, two friends on a
white Guru with red accents, and other friend on white Poprad with red
accents (thanks Suntour Jim).  We were Team White Bikes.

Very few notable machines out there.  Team White Bikes passed a green
Fitzgerald and a frenchy blue Boulder Bicycles going up the hill towards
Harmony. 99% or so of the other bikes flat black carbon or flat black
something or other.

Mike SLO CA