Hello Sean,

Another long time Hillborne owner here. I too enjoyed watching your PBP
video (and some of the others). Congratulations on doing PBP under the time
limit and getting your medal!!! In addition to be part of the "Hillborne
family" I'm from your neck of the woods but a little more east (close to
Syracuse). The Finger Lakes region will always be very special to me

Thanks again for your videos and kudos again on PBP and all your brevets:-)

Best,
Rich in ATL