The toe clips, straps and hardware and the rear metal saddle loop
attachments have both been SOLD.

Here is what is left:

I am open to your offers to all of the following:

1.    One set of used vintage white Bluemel 700C f/r fenders with an extra
NOS Bluemel 700C white rear fender with twelve used Bluemel fender struts
and hardware and small reflector - $80.00, plus shipping.

2.   One pair of NOS Campagnolo Nouvo Record brake levers with new
aftermarket gum hoods. No logos on the gum hoods. - $150.00, plus shipping.

3.   One Suntour Cyclone GT rear derailleur in excellent condition -
$75.00, plus shipping

Suntour 1st generation front derailleur  in good condition - $35.00, plus
shipping.

4.   Vintage used 1976 orange Eclipse Professional handlebar bag with a
rare Eclipse “Seat-Post Thing” made of cast aluminum.  I recently machine
washed the bag after taking out the Mylar support sleeve. I am unable to
put it back. Maybe you can?  The bag has some wear spots and some threading
separation. Otherwise, it is very functional. I do not have the map case.
The original stabilizing bungees lost their elasticity over the years, thus
I will include two small newer black bungees. I would like to sell the bag,
bracket and the “Seat-Post Thing” altogether for $75.00, plus shipping.

5.  NIB/NOS Six speed ULTRA Suntour freewheel for 120mm OLD spacing– 14-32T
- $120.00, plus shipping.

6. One NOS Wolber 700c 36-hole M58 clincher rim ( Outside: 22.2mm/inside:
16.9mm)and one used Super Champion 700c 36-hole clincher rim(outside:
21.8mm/inside: 16.9mm in good condition with side wall wear. There is no
other label indicating that the rim is further identified as being that a
"GENTLEMAN" rim. $50.00 for one rim, plus shipping or both for $75.00, plus
shipping.

7. Two used Suntour double down tube cable stops in good condition - $15.00
for the two or $10.00/each, free shipping.

Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/hbT3xQwjhvAodCAk9

I accept Paypal only. Friends and family preferred. Exact shipping costs
will be determined at the time of shipping through my local post office.

Any questions or interest feel free to email me.

Thank-you.

Kim Hetzel

Yelm, WA.