Clem 4 Sale - 59cm
I would like to get $2000+ ship
Shipping will likely be much cheaper than from Riv., I'm thinking around
$125-150.
Lightly used. Maybe 150-ish miles, but drivetrain and brakes haven’t been
used, I swapped out as soon as I got it.
Selling as shown w/ seahorse pedals, pletscher kickstand, shimano dyno hub,
and bosco-moose bars.
Seat tube lug has some paint missing that happened in transit to me, and
post has some scratches pictured as well.

Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/x2pAl0T