What a beautiful note you left us, Armand. I really hope you do that Platypus write-up when the time comes because I would very much like to read it.

I’m certain your Platypus will bring you into your daily bike ride realm better than any bike you’ve ever ridden. It’s so smooth. So effortless. A real joy-bringer.

Congrats on your new bike and to everyone else who got one today, too. Did the rest of you on this thread get the Platypus you were trying for?

Leah