Kai,

Love that clem. Do you commute on that regularly and if so what is your
lock-up situation? It looks like it's accumulated some real-world working
miles, and I love it. I'm currently commuting on a Rohloff Surly but was
thinking about switching over to a clem for that purpose. I lock in an open
air parking garage that is tucked out of the way, but that can still be
accessed by anyone who happens by, making it not the most secure parking
place. I may start up a Riv commuter thread on here to see folks commuters
and hear about their parking situations. I'd be interested to see how many
of us on here use their Rivs as daily transportation and see pics of those
rigs.