That’s a damn fine deal!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2023, at 4:28 PM, Doug H. <dhansford1...@gmail.com> wrote:

I love this bicycle but circumstances and preferences reached a point of convergence. Photos linked below. It is a 52 Lime Olive with about 2,200 road miles. Great condition. Stored in my basement when not riding. I changed the crankset to a 170 mm a few hundred miles ago and switched to 1x using a Microshift Advent X system, including the shifter. 40T front ring; 11-48 10sp cassette. I left the small chainring (30T) on the front if you want to convert it to a 2x, you'll just need a longer spindle bottom bracket, FD and shifter. It has a Rich-built front dynamo wheel with the stock rear wheel. Lights included. Tires have lots of life left and are American Classic brand. One Up pedals must stay with the bike, they are perfect for the Clem. You may not agree ;). I can have a local bike shop box it up at my cost but the buyer pays shipping from zip code 30677. I'll keep the bags.

Clem Photos    Price: $1,500 plus shipping cost

Doug Hansford